October 19, 2009

Picture of the Week

Unlike most weeks I have a lot of pictures to choose from for this weeks POTW. I took almost 300 pictures in the last seven days. No wonder I'm a bit...indecisive. I almost picked a picture of Eric attempting to give a statue of a little girl a kiss. As I prepared for this post mentally, that's the picture I had in mind. However, when I got up to the line of scrimmage I felt the need to audible. Mikey Week just wrapped up so I decided a picture of something besides one of my boys (as awesome as they are) would be a good way to go.
Also, I figured a seasonal picture might be more appropriate. I love the different color of the leaves. It gives you one more chance to enjoy all the pretty trees before all the leaves fall off and everything turns brown in Southern Idaho.
On with the picture. I took the picture at Julia Davis Park here in Boise. You see many of the fall colors with part of Downtown Boise in the background.



Pictures like this are so easy to take because the beauty and colors do all the work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the fall colors in Boise, Orange...and Blue.

Jeremy said...

After all the leaves fall off, the only colors I see in Boise are blue and orange. I'm okay with that.

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Jeremy's Forum ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP