October 14, 2009

Mikey Week Continued: SpongeBob jammies

I may have discovered one reason why Mikey hasn't been getting as much blog attention. He is super hard to take pictures of! He's at that age where he's extra curious about things, like the camera. Every time I pull out the camera to get some pictures he marches over to me and he presses his chubby face right into the lens. I'm trying to be more sneaky and so far I've only had minimal success, but it's a work in progress.

Anyway, our favorite pajamas for Mike is his SpongeBob footie pajamas. Sometimes we just leave him in his jammies all day. Not because we're lazy, because he's adorable.


You can see I really did catch him off guard when I took this picture. But it shows his pajamas and the picture wasn't blurry, so it works.


No Mikey isn't actually reading up on Michael Medved, he's just rearranging the bookshelf like he always does. He's destroyed several dust jackets recently. I guess he figured we didn't need them. I knew those dust jackets were there for a reason.


More Mikey pictures to come tomorrow!

3 comments:

Jessumca said...

oh those jammies are so cute!! i mean WAY TOO CUTE! sorry. i am getting carried away.

Brent Hope said...

I love Medved and I love footy pajamas. But most of all I love Mikey!

Jeremy said...

Mikey loves SpongeBob and we love footie pajamas. It's the perfect match. Okay, I also love SpongeBob, I can't help it.

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Jeremy's Forum ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP