October 1, 2009

The Burninator

If you've never heard of Strong Bad before then in you're in for a treat. Strong Bad has been a popular Internet cartoon since the early 2000's. My friend, Justin and I would wait eagerly for every Monday to roll around so we could watch the newest episode. Unfortunately, after a while both of us got burned out on Strong Bad. Now I check the website every once in a while to see if new episodes are being made. They don't seem to be on a weekly pace anymore but there's new episodes nonetheless. Before today I hadn't checked the website in more than a year so I don't know how regular it is now days. Strong Bad and the rest of the homestar runner crew is arbitrary humor at it's finest. Either you get it or you don't. If you want to watch more Strong Bad emails click here.

1 comments:

Jessumca said...

that was my favorite website in high school! i got a little burnt after a while too, so its nice to see this again!

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Jeremy's Forum ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP