October 9, 2009

Timo

I'm in the process of deleting my old Webshots account. Many of the pictures on there aren't backed up on my computer so I'm transferring all of the pictures from the account onto my computer. It's a tedious job to say the least. It's also very rewarding since I'm able to view a lot of pictures we've taken over the last six or seven years.
Yesterday I came across three pictures of Timo that are some of my all time favorites. I may have posted one or two of these pictures before (maybe not?) but it doesn't matter. The funny part is, these pictures were taken within 10 minutes or so of each other.


One of the best cry faces ever! We're so lucky to have caught this. Timo's choice of clothes makes the picture complete. Taken in Tacoma, a choice of a t-shirt, shorts, and rain boots makes sense.


Of course Eric's monster face steals the attention of this picture but you get a good look at Timo's attire, complete with his boots being on the wrong feet.


A perfect depiction of Timo's cheery personality. Timo's smile has the capability of going on forever.


These pictures are just a small representation of the laughter and happiness Timo brings into our house...


...with a large dose of goofiness.

3 comments:

Brent Hope said...

I love Timo!

Very nice pictures!

Jessumca said...

that bottum picture is so funny and so cute all at the same time!

Becka said...

I look back on that, and can't help but think that he was licking that window! I never even cleaned it once! Gross!

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Jeremy's Forum ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP