October 12, 2009

This is 'Mikey Week'

I decided that our baby Mikey just does not get enough pub on this blog. Since Mikey is vertically challenged he may often get overlooked when it comes to blogging about him (I know, stupid joke). I assure you Mikey is overflowing with cuteness. And just to prove it I'm dedicating this week of blogging to him. So, if you have something against cute 17 month old babies, you're going to be disappointed for the next five or six days.

Okay, I've got the introduction out of the way, let's get this kicked off already.


After a long day, Mikey couldn't stay awake anymore. He rounded up a pillow, propped it against himself for comfort and fell asleep on the floor.


When not sleeping on the living room floor, Mikey stays up on current events by reading the newspaper.


There's more of Mikey to come for the rest of the week. I've really wanted to take more videos lately. Hopefully, I do so I can post some later on. I hope to do around three or four posts this week featuring Mikey so be sure to check in often for the updates!

1 comments:

Jessumca said...

Hooray! I am excited for the week! He is such an adorable boy. :)

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Jeremy's Forum ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP