October 15, 2009

Mikey Week Continued: Playing at the Park

Today we all went to the park that's nearby our house to play some football. After an hour of chasing Eric around with the football I was finally able to get some decent pictures of Mikey. I even got a few videos! The fall colors of the park served as a good backdrop for the pictures. Mikey even gave me a little distance to photograph him. As a result I have a whole buffet of pictures for you to feast on. I have enough that I may have to save some for the next post. I know what you're thinkng..."stop talking and show me the pictures!"


I swear nothing pleases Mikey more than sucking on that little thumb of his. I like the pretty blue eyes too.


Mikey at the tail end of a sneeze. I love it!!


Mikey just looking cute and funny!


Mikey goes bonkers every time he sees or hears an airplane. He's always quick to point them out to us.



Here's a couple videos to enjoy. You'll notice how expressive Mikey is, especially in the first video. He's so funny! Man, I love that kid!

1 comments:

Brent Hope said...

Adorable with a capital A!

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Jeremy's Forum ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP