September 21, 2009

Picture of the Week

Well you know it's a slow picture taking week when I've decided to feature my lunch for Picture of the Week. This is what happens when I search for pictures to use while I'm really hungry.

I present to you the home cooked version of Taco Bell's Grilled Stuft Burrito.



In an effort to steer away from your run of the mill home cooked tacos, the home version of the Grilled Stuft Burrito was born. In our house Becka is given complete credit for this slightly modified and delicious burrito. The ingredients are simple:

Ground Beef
Cheese (a lot of cheese)
Sour Cream
Salsa

Put all the ingredients inside a large tortilla and then brown the tortilla on a butter topped griddle. After it's done, add a drop or two of your hottest hot sauce for every bite and you're in burrito bliss.

These burritos that are pictured are the first ones I made myself. Becka's burritos actually look and taste much better. Why then did I take a picture? I take pictures of random things all the time. There's no logic to it. Who would have thought this picture would come in handy for picture of the week? Not me, but it sure tastes good.

1 comments:

Brent Hope said...

Daaanngggg. Those look good!!

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Jeremy's Forum ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP