September 8, 2009

Picture gone wrong



I had one attempt to get a good picture of all four boys at the same time. Let's break down how it went going from left to right.


  • Mikey is very upset and decides to flee the picture completely.

  • Timo "little mommy" Rigby is doing his best to salvage the picture by trying to get Mikey to stay put.

  • Eric is the only one looking at the camera but it's plain as day by the look on his face he wants no part of this picture. He's one furrowed eyebrow away from giving me the stink eye...if he's not already.

  • Judging by the location of Noah's hand and the look on his face, he has to pee quite badly. I find this interesting because I swear he peed about five minutes before the picture.


Better luck next time!

2 comments:

Becka said...

I laughed quite hard at this picture! I guess with 4 boys, we win some and we lose some, right?

Brent Hope said...

Holy Cow!!!!!!!! Nicely Captured. That is the best photo ever!!!!

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Jeremy's Forum ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP