September 22, 2009

Landing at dusk

I'm a big fan of airplanes. I'm also a big fan of airplanes taking off and landing. Then, I found out this evening, I'm a big fan of airplanes taking off and landing during a sunset. I took these pictures on the east side of the runway at the Boise Airport. As always, click to enlarge.


I wish the sun would have been up a little bit farther in this one. Only if that plane would have showed up about 90 seconds earlier. Oh well, I think it still looks pretty good.

3 comments:

Brent Hope said...

Cool picture. I love airplanes.

Jeremy said...

I supposed I didn't need to explain I was standing east of the airport since I'm taking pictures of a sunset.
What a bunghole.

Becka said...

lol, you're very funny!

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Jeremy's Forum ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP