November 30, 2009

Picture of the Week

Thanksgiving is over and now the Christmas season is in full swing. Our family had a good little dinner here at home. Becka made a delicious moist turkey accompanied by your normal Thanksgiving treats. As usual, I ate way too much pumpkin pie. And by too much I mean, I should probably go to the doctor afterwards, too much.

That leads into this weeks simple POTW. While eating our Thanksgiving dinner I pushed two cans of Full Throttle together and discovered it was picture time. I zoomed in on the cans to make it look like a double Full Throttle label. It actually makes a cool wallpaper, although you might be mistaken for a Full Throttle vendor if you put it on your computer.

0 comments:

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Jeremy's Forum ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP