November 7, 2009

I have the urge to move again...imagine that?

Caution! Frustrated rambling ahead. At least it's short.


Sooo, I've had this almost uncontrollable urge to move again. This time I want to move to somewhere in the Northeast U.S. That's right, Northeast. Maybe Pennsylvania. I realize this move sounds more ambitious than our usual moves. I'm growing more serious about it every day. The catch is, we won't even attempt to move again for a few more years. After Becka finishes school. So, who knows how we'll feel in a few years. If Becka and I could do it right now we would.

I grew up in Idaho, lived most of my life in Idaho, but I'm discovering more and more I'm not an Idahoan at heart. Becka feels the same. We don't fear making changes. Sometimes to a fault. We tend to keep things exciting that way I guess. Also to a fault.

Maybe this will all be moot in the near future. But I honestly don't think it will be. We have a few years to keep you updated.

7 comments:

Becka said...

Thank goodness you put that out there! I had been thinking of it, but you definitely worded it much better than I could have!

Hooray for future moves! We should start saving our money now for a moving company so we don't have to load the dreaded truck!

But seriously, anywhere we go will be home to me, as long as we go together!

Brent Hope said...

You move away from me you lose a limb.

:(

Jeremy said...

Believe me, if there's something holding us back, it's the Hope family. Who knows how we'll feel about it in a few years?

Jessumca said...

i know how you feel! i get those urges ALL the time. i think i just get excited about the idea of new and exciting adventures. but seriously, if you move we will cry for decades.

Nate said...

I am now annoucing a western Idaho visit stimulus package to prevent the said notion. We would be very exciting about visiting in the east although we have yet to make the four hour trek. nate

Jeremy said...

Yeah, I figure it balances out. If we moved back east I would hope to visit Idaho once per year. Except recently, that's about par for the course, so things wouldn't change much.

Jeremy said...

By the way, thank you for leaving a comment Nate. It's good to hear from you.

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Jeremy's Forum ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP