November 2, 2009

Picture of the Week

Well, after some sickness and serious procrastination the Picture of the Week is back.

I have a simple picture this week. Eric, Timo, and Noah we're crazy excited for Halloween. I figured it made sense to show their costumes. In case you're not sure who they are.

Eric - GI Joe
Timo - Optimus Prime
Noah - "Army Man"

Our trick or treat strategy in Boise is simple. Go to a wealthy neighborhood. The boys we're determined to gather as much candy as humanly possible, just like every other trick or treating kid on Halloween. The boys filled their little baskets thanks to receiving full size candy bars. I only ate two of them. The boys and I capped Halloween night off by watching an episode of Ghost Adventures in the dark. The boys we're scared. I did my evil laugh. Then there was a good laugh by all. Good times.

It was a fun day and most importantly the boys had a great time.

2 comments:

Brent Hope said...

Who in the heck is Optimus Prime??

I've never heard of that?

Timo is living it though. Really scary.

Jeremy said...

Optimus Prime from The Transformers. Cartoon from the 80's. Really crappy movies from the 2000's.

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Jeremy's Forum ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP