November 4, 2009

I'm a basketball fan too!

You might think I only support Boise State football but that's not the case. My first love was basketball and I love college basketball. Naturally I love the Boise State basketball team. Attendance to BSU basketball is embarrassingly low. On the other hand, that makes tickets very cheap and you're almost always guaranteed a good seat.

Last night Boise State opened up the season with an exhibition game against Willamette University. Ticket prices for this preseason was so low we were able to take the entire family.

The bad thing about going to any kind of sporting event is I always tend to sit in front of the moron who "knows everything" about the sport. Then the guy complains about every single missed shot. I should digress here before I go on a tangent.

I really sucked it up trying to take pictures of the game. I don't know why. Here's a few decent ones.


BSU captain and fifth year senior, Anthony Thomas, shooting a free throw.


LaShard Anderson going for a layup. Ignore all those empty seats.


I can't remember his name but he's a walk-on freshman. He better not give up too many of those wide open jumpers in the future.


Mikey giving me the stink eye.


Now, I'll admit that at the game I spotted several BSU football players in the stands. I'll refrain from posting the paparazzi-esque pictures I took of them. It was good to see them supporting the basketball team. Although, I noticed some of them weren't actually watching the game. I'm looking at you Titus Young. *stink eye*

0 comments:

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Jeremy's Forum ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP