November 19, 2009

Picture Comparisons

We received school pictures from Eric and Timo this week. Timo was really excited about getting his first Kindergarten picture. I also thought it would be fun to do some comparisons.

Poor Timo was sick on picture day but he was a trooper (that's right, I said trooper).



Eric's second grade picture. He's always excited about picture day. You can tell from that glow.



Now on to some comparisons. I thought it would be fun to compare Eric's kindergarten, first grade, and second grade pictures.

I like seeing how he's grown a little over the past few years.


I just happened to find my own picture from second grade. Let's do another comparison.


Wow. The first time Eric seen this picture of me he said I looked chubby. Although that's true, I still can't get over my hair. Let's be real. Eric is a handsome little boy but he looks downright radiant when we're side by side.

5 comments:

Brent Hope said...

Call yourself what you want but YOU ARE the man that left all those ladies in SE Idaho reeling when you married Becka.

Jeremy said...

Well you know, I try to stay humble. I'm not sure how many ladies were aggressively chasing me (between 7-12) when I got married but I do know I receive a lot less love letters now days.

Jeremy said...

You can see my comment about Eric being radiant next to me was based purely on declining statistics over the past nine and a half years.

Becka said...

I can't freaking get over how amazing these pics are! I love seeing how Timo was such a trooper, and how Eric is so handsome. But I especially love the transformation that Eric has gone through to get from a five year old kindergartener to the 2nd grader he is now!

And I love that comparison between you and Eric. Oh, how times have changed. But I still love your shirt!

Travis said...

haha that is an awesome shirt.

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Jeremy's Forum ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP