March 28, 2009

Picture Outtakes

I take a lot of pictures. I may have mentioned that a few times before. You could call it a hobby I guess. Of course, one of my favorite things to photograph is my boys. Normally, I'll take some pictures, then if I decide I want to blog a picture or two of them I'll sort through all the pictures till I find a good one to post. If you have kids (specifically little kids) you know how challenging it can be to get them to all look at the camera at the same time. Yesterday, we went to the park and I naturally brought the camera. It was very bright outside. Also, Timo and Noah are battling colds right now. So, today as I sort through the pictures I took at the park, I decided to do something a little different with this post. Instead of finding the perfect picture to post, I'm going to post some of the "bad" ones. I find these pictures a lot more entertaining.
















You can see Timo was struggling the most. His eyes are really sensitive as it is, then you throw the sickness in there and it's the perfect storm for a miserable and monotonous five minutes of fake smiles for a picture. As always, Timo was a good sport.

I did however, get a good picture of him before that.

1 comments:

Becka said...

Those pictures are too funny not to be posted somewhere! Love this blog!

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Jeremy's Forum ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP