June 2, 2009

Recent Pictures

As always, one way I keep busy is taking pictures. Lately we've been going to a lot of parks and doing bike rides and such. Yesterday, my seven year old Eric went on a 17 mile bike ride with me! We rode along part of the Boise Greenbelt. I kept asking him if he was sure he wanted to keep going. He adamantly said YES every time. He finally burned out the last mile or two. Anyway, here's some random pictures from the last few days:


Here comes Timo!!



Noah peeking around the corner.



On Eric's second to last day of school, he had his field day. He was very excited about this. Here he is clearing a hurdle on an obstacle course.



Mikey keeps busy at the park by examining things such as my water bottle.




I always encourage the boys to jump off of random things. It's something both Eric and Timo love to do now. So, here's two pictures of Timo jumping. I think the shadow looks pretty cool.



This is the hill, or the camels back, from camels back park in Boise. The steps don't look quite as intimidating as the steps at The Great Wall of China, but if you're on the husky side it can feel that way.


As you can see, we've been pretty busy the last week or so. I have many other pictures I could post but I figure I'll spread them out a little.


In Other News:

I shaved my goatee yesterday. My chin is completely bare. If you know me, this is almost as rare as a lunar eclipse. Becka tactfully informed me my chin hair was getting too long and "out of control." It's too bad because I was going for the world record. I could take a picture of my new round hairless chin and post it but I don't want to scare the women and children.

2 comments:

Brent Hope said...

I like all of the pictures but especially the one of Timo. YOU are a handsome dude with or without the goatee. Truthfully, you have the perfect head. :)

Jeremy said...

I really do appreciate that you're so impressed with the shape of my tan head. I'm pretty much forced to shave it so that gives me confidence.
Also, I'm slowly liking my hairless chin look. If I can do away with my other chin soon I'll keep my goatee shaved more often.

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Jeremy's Forum ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP