June 10, 2009

Eric "Knievel" Rigby, Part II

Eric was at it again on his bike. The older neighbor boys built somewhat of a big bike jump. However, none of the boys were willing to jump it. I told Eric it would be pretty cool if he was the first one to do it. I've given him better advice but he obliged anyway...twice. He didn't pull up on his handlebars so the wreck is a bit harsh. This time I put on some approriate music to go along with the video. The music is kinda loud so be sure to adjust your volume accordingly.

2 comments:

Brent Hope said...

Ah yes...the dreaded goose-neck to the nads trick and the "Dad, stop filming me" look.

These are the salad years indeed.

Jeremy said...

Nads? That's so funny, I haven't heard that since Beavis and Butthead.
Yesterday I was told he landed the jump but of course I wasn't camera ready. I need to start filming the jumps he lands.

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Jeremy's Forum ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP