June 15, 2009

Random (and mostly true) Short Story

A while back (16ish) I ate a large piece of cake. After finishing my cake I desired a large drink of milk to wash down the chocolatey goodness. I reached into the fridge and pulled out a new fresh jug of milk. I quickly tore off the seal, unscrewed the cap and started chugging straight from the jug. I was chugging hard like it was a contest. I must have drank somewhere between a quarter and a third of a gallon before I finally relented and pulled the milk away from my mouth. Instantly, it hit me. The milk was sour!! I ran to the sink to prepare for the worst. I composed myself and nothing came back up. Unfortunately, I was damaged mentally. I didn't drink milk for weeks after that. I would wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat because a giant sour jug of milk was chasing me. It was horrible.

Ron Burgundy would say...


"milk was a bad choice"

2 comments:

Jessumca said...

i've had a similar thing happen to me when i was like 8 maybe. sadly it has ruined my milk drinking for life. the only milk i drink now is chocolate. also that is like my favorite quote from that movie! I say it all the time.

Jeremy said...

Drinking sour milk is a life changing ordeal. I'm glad you got that quote too. I think Anchoman is such a stupid movie but I get those Ron Burgundy quotes stuck in my head sometimes.

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Jeremy's Forum ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP