June 5, 2009

Eric "Knievel" Rigby

Welcome Back.

Recently, there was an old mattress left in the grassy lot that connects to our apartment complex. Some of the neighbor boys were riding their bikes straight into the mattress so they would wreck softly. A couple of the older boys (12ish) dared Eric to ride his bike into the mattress at full speed with no hands. Something, you have to understand about Eric is, he'll do almost anything, especially if challenged by someone else. Of course Eric agrees to do it. Actually, he did it three times but I only seen the last one, which is the one I captured on video. From what I've heard this is the best wreck of the three. You may notice, Eric didn't quite pull his other hand off the handlebar but he didn't need to. Take a peek.



That was a pretty hard landing. Don't be alarmed that Eric grabbed his head afterwards, he was completely okay. He told me it was the tire rubbing against his face that hurt the most. I was trying not to laugh too hard at first. This makes me wonder what stunt he'll do next.

2 comments:

Brent Hope said...

Love it! Eric is the best.

You know, I've never seen anything like this before. It's so compelling. Give Eric an extra $5 from Uncle Brent.

Jeremy said...

That made me laugh, I'll tell Eric you said that.

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Jeremy's Forum ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP