June 23, 2009

Powder Baby



I'm sure almost any parent has experienced some variation or scenerio depicted above. This is Timo from a few years back but I'm pretty sure Eric is the only one of our boys I haven't seen covered head to toe in baby powder at some point. Even two year old Noah has done some friendly powder hazing to baby Mikey. It's a funny thing when this happens. First you smell the powder, then you see little powder mists floating around in the air(which is really distracting when you're watching reruns of Seinfeld). Then you may see the culprit who is unknowingly covered in powder because he powdered his younger brother. Finally, the victim emerges completely covered in white. You don't know whether to get really angry or laugh. Usually, it's both for me. I get mad, then I laugh...usually. To any new parents(Justin and Kjerstin) you must know that if you keep baby powder in the house, this experience at some point or another will happen just as sure as the sunrise. It's funny...almost every time.

1 comments:

Becka said...

I usually just get angry! And then you give me a time out and I count to 10 VERY slowly! Then, and only then, is it funny!

Great memories!

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Jeremy's Forum ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP