April 6, 2009

Spring Pictures

Leaves are growing, grass is turning green, and and dandelions are popping up like...well, dandelions. Spring is here and I love taking spring pictures. Here's a few pictures I took today:


Here I am sneaking up on a dandelion.



I spent a lot of time chasing bees around while they were pollinating, just waiting to get a good picture of one. I had many failed attempts including this one where I was having focus problems. The picture is still so bright and colorful, I thought it looked cool anyway.



Finally, I got the picture I wanted. I didn't know I got it that well when I took it though. Sometimes it's hard to tell how good or bad a picture might be when looking through the view finder on the camera. I uploaded it on the computer and was very delighted to see it. To gain full appreciation for the pic it should be enlarged. Plus, it makes a wicked awesome wallpaper!


3 comments:

Jessumca said...

what a fantastic picture of a bee! the others were great too but i think that bee one is really impressive. do you have a fancy camera?

Jeremy said...

Thank you Jess, you saying that really makes my day.

I wouldn't say I have a fancy camera. It's a fuji with a 10x zoom.

Becka said...

I adore the thought of you sneaking up on a dandelion of all things! You so silly!

The bee picture is amazing! And I truly mean that, I can't say enough about how beautiful this photo is! Good job!

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Jeremy's Forum ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP