April 4, 2009

Double Post Saturday with Springtime Sprinklers

It's a nice day today. It's about 55 degrees with blue skies. A nice relief after the steady dose of rain we've been getting lately. It's not just 55 degrees though. The sun feels extra radiant today. You know, when you can actually feel the warmth against your body when you're in the sunlight.

With todays extra radiant sunshine, Eric and Timo were convinced it's plenty warm enough to play in the sprinkler. Swimming trunks and all. Of course I explain to them that even though it's warm, it's not warm enough to play in the sprinkler. Of course they look at me like I'm an idiot. I mean, what do I know, I'm just the parent right? And they are 7 and 5, so they must be baby genuises or something.

Finally, I oblige. Not because they begged. There was no other way they were going to believe me. I took a video after they had already ran through the sprinkler one time. Take a look:


2 comments:

Jessumca said...

cute! how funny! i miss eric and timo.

Becka said...

What total nin-com-poops! They didn't believe you before, but they sure do now!

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Jeremy's Forum ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP