May 20, 2009

Frogger

A few days ago, Me, Eric, and Timo set out to find some frogs. Eric told me a while back he had found a frog near a water pipe close to our house. We checked near the water pipe and sure enough, there was a frog just waiting to be picked up and played with by several people. Before we set out on our little frog catching adventure I didn't actually expect to find anything, except a few spiders. So, of course, I had to run inside and grab my camera as usual. I love taking close-up pictures. Here's the frog.



This is the first close-up picture. I told him to smile but he ignored me.





It looks like he might lunge at you.





This one is my favorite. And it makes a good wallpaper.


I tried to take a few normal pictures of the boys holding the frog but somehow I managed to mess those pictures up. At first the boys were terrified to hold it. I assured them the frog is not poisonous. We've been watching too much of the National Geographic Channel.

4 comments:

Brent Hope said...

Awesome Pictures! I had to steal one. They are awesome at regular size.

Jessumca said...

what a cool looking frog! great job on capturing those fantastic photos! sounds like you guys have some fun adventures. :)

Jeremy said...

Thank you guys! I just let the frog do all the work.

Amber Hope said...

hehe :D i love the pics of timo and eric!freakin awsome! That frog is amaizing too!

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Jeremy's Forum ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP