January 19, 2010

Picture of the Week

Whether you've noticed or not, POTW has been on hiatus for the last three weeks or so. This seems to be a slow time for picture taking with me and my camera so I haven't had much to blog about, POTW wise. I considered suspending the whole idea all together. But then I realized I have a billion other pictures stored on my computer, so why not substitute past pictures I've taken on the weeks I haven't taken any? At least when I haven't taken any good or interesting ones.

Alright, on with the picture already. When we lived in Tacoma a few years ago I went to Alki Beach one evening in Seattle. I noticed how pretty the sunset was as the sun reflected off of Seattle's impressive skyline. Unfortunately, I had just come from work and I wasn't armed with my camera. Sure enough, the next day I took my camera to work with me and went to Alki Beach again right afterwards. The sunset was just as impressive the next day. I miss the beautiful scenery of Seattle and the Puget Sound.
This picture is one of my personal favorites.

Go ahead. Click to Enlarge.

0 comments:

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Jeremy's Forum ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP