January 16, 2010

Evidence

I became slightly concerned when I walked into the breakroom at work and noticed the garbage can was full...of empty beer cans. With the heavy machinery, nail guns, box trucks, and fork lifts that need to be operated I would think sobriety would be a priority. Maybe it's just me. Just in case something happens I'll provide the evidence.



Even though I sat in a room that reeked of beer, I had no problem enjoying Becka's delicious spaghetti during my break. I have more evidence.

1 comments:

Becka said...

I sit here laughing at you! What a silly man you are! Those nail guns are dangerous sober, I can't imagine doing them after a few brews! Yikes!

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Jeremy's Forum ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP