December 6, 2009

Bonehead Moment

I remember when the Chicago Bulls used to be my most favorite team on the planet. Now, I hardly watch the NBA.



I can't imagine Michael Jordan or Scottie Pippen, or any other respectable NBA player just standing there watching a player tie his shoe with ball in hand during a live play. As if this game was being played on the playground and you have the authority to say, "timeout, I need to tie my shoe" while everyone waits for you. That's Bull. Pun intended.

4 comments:

Brent Hope said...

Nicely written. BAD COACHING!

Jeremy said...

Thank you. Most times I at least TRY to insert some humor into a post. I guess this time I was too annoyed.

Jessumca said...

I remember before you were married when your whole room was dedicated to the Bulls! I thought it was pretty awesome back then. In fact my favorite team was the Bulls too! I just remembered. Thanks for stirring up happy memories. ;P

Jeremy said...

That's awesome you remember that. I had something like 27 Michael Jordan posters in my room. I used to collect basketball/baseball/football cards. I still have approximately 60 Jordan cards alone to this day.
Anyway, yeah, I WAS a big fan.

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Jeremy's Forum ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP