December 8, 2009

Rite Aid?



Tell me, when was the last time you stepped foot into a Rite Aid? Has it been days, weeks, months, years, ever?!?!?

On my way home from the YMCA this evening I remembered I needed to stop and get some work gloves. The only store on my way home was Rite Aid. In case you haven't heard, the entire western United States is freezing right now. I wasn't about to veer off course.

The last time I was at Rite Aid was 2006. I was skeptical before I walked in. This particular Rite Aid must get customers because it's still in business. But there were no customers to be found in this store, only two visible employees. I figure this makes Rite Aid a glorified convenience store.

Now for the anticlimactic finish to the story. I bought a pair of sweet gloves for $2.99. My trip home was interrupted for maybe five total minutes.

Not a bad store. I may go there again...before it goes under.

1 comments:

Brent Hope said...

Rite-Aid is where I got my chocolate covered Valium.

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Jeremy's Forum ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP