August 3, 2009

Picture of the Week

I'm going to give my best shot at creating a weekly feature for my blog. I have consistency issues but I feel pretty good about keeping up on this one.

As you can tell it will be a picture of the week theme. The pictures I choose to feature each week won't be just some random picture from any time. Usually, I take many pictures each week, heck, sometimes hundreds! So, I will choose a picture I've taken in the last week and blog it.

Okay, so the premise has been explained and now on with the pictures.

To start off week one I'm choosing two pictures. Why? Number one, this is one of those weeks when I took hundreds of pictures. And reason number two is, I control this here blog so I'll do what I want with it.



If it seems like I've posted too many pictures of one of my family members swimming or bridge jumping recently, it's because I have. Despite that, I happen to really like this one. In the beginning of summer, it took us a few days to convince Eric to jump off the bridge. After he did it the first time he's been hooked ever since. Noah on the other hand....



...is not quite as comfortable in the water yet. Noah does pretty good in still water but this picture was taken at the Boise river, where the current is kinda fast...for a two year old that is. This picture cracks me up, even if he does look a bit possessed.

2 comments:

Brent Hope said...

THAT is the exact face I get when cold water is introduced to the Gnad brothes.

Jeremy said...

Yeah I think that's what happened to him.

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Jeremy's Forum ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP