August 17, 2009

After while crocodile

Well, I knew this day would come. Honestly, I'm surprised I kept this blog as long as I did. I'm not gonna lie, I have consistency problems. For me staying on track with one thing for longer than a week is a big achievement. Maybe even medal worthy.

I've blogged on a regular basis for about 14 months. And although I get an enormous amount of pleasure out of blogging I'm going to put it on hold for a while. I'm cursed with this horrible disease of being easily discouraged. It's ridiculous. If you mount that on top of me being a person who analyzes every single situation to death it makes for a bad combination. The analyzing thing is also ridiculous. Sometimes it's beneficial for me, other times it just wreaks havoc on me mentally.

However, I'm not going to completely fade away from the blogosphere. I'll be checking on blogs that are part of my daily routine, leaving my ultra-witty comments. You know comments like, "great post!" And, "that was funny!" Besides that I can't completely shut the door on blogging. I did say I get a lot of pleasure from it. Even Michael Jordan had to retire from basketball three different times. I'm not saying I'm the Michael Jordan of blogging...the Kurt Rambis of blogging is probably a better fit for me. I may feel the need to write some drivel occasionally. Who knows? In the meantime, I encourage you to check Becka's blog regularly for our family updates. She officially takes the reigns as family spokesman in the blogger world.

Until next time....


I never understood how Kurt Rambis kept those glasses on his face while he played.

3 comments:

Brent Hope said...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justin said...

I second that "Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I promise I'll comment more, dude, I really look forward to your posts. I feel like those people Forrest Gump abandoned in the desert when he stopped running... now what do we do? I typed this one-handed by the way just so know how serious I am. In the immortal words of Lance Armstrong, "Quit? You know, once I was thinking about quitting when I was diagnosed with brain, lung and testicular cancer, all at the same time. But with the love and support of my friends and family, I got back on the bike and I won the Tour de France five times in a row. But I'm sure you have a good reason to quit. So what are you dying from that's keeping you from the [blog]?...
Well, I guess if a person never quit when the going got tough, they wouldn't anything to regret for the rest of their life. But good luck to you [Jeremy]. I'm sure this decision won't haunt you forever."
Now how's that for a comment? (I cut and pasted the movie quote, this is hard dang it) :)

Jeremy said...

Jeez, I never realized blogging was so important. Don't worry about commenting...I've just been a bit stressed lately and need a break. That dang anxiety got the best of me again. I need to find my happy pills.
I'll probably start blogging again after a little break. In the meantime, look for me to be a guest blogger on Becka's blog.

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Jeremy's Forum ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP