April 9, 2010

Updates

Alrighty then, I just took a month long blogging sabbatical. What the heck have I been doing besides blogging? Well, for one thing I fell in love with the TV series Arrested Development. I should have listened to Justin a few years ago when he was telling me to watch the show. Better late than never!
Anyway, more than anything, I found this website where you post one new picture every day for an entire year. It's kind of hard to stick with, especially for me because I'm about as inconsistent as they come. So far I've done pretty well, though. You're supposed to post a brand new picture everyday, so as you can imagine, I've taken an enormous amount of pictures since I started. Here's some of the pictures I've taken recently:











If you want to visit the site, here's the link to visit my profile and see more pictures. 365 Project. I'll put a link on the side bar of my blog too.

4 comments:

Brent Hope said...

great pictures! what is the deal with your crazy photography talent?? Insanely fabulous!!

Jeremy said...

Thank you big brother. I guess being trapped inside your house for six months straight forced me to pick up a new hobby.

Brent Hope said...

Yeah, well I'm not joking. You are talented. Nasty talented. Super nasty talented!

Jeremy said...

Well, thank you! Now if I can convince Becka to get me a DSLR camera....

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Jeremy's Forum ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP