April 12, 2010

I'm with CoCo

"In three months I've gone from network television to Twitter to performing live in theaters, and now I'm headed to basic cable," O'Brien said in a statement. "My plan is working perfectly."



For us Conan O'Brien fans, good news came today when it was announced O'Brien would have a new talk show on TBS. It sounds like most people were expecting Conan to make the move to FOX. If you think about it, cable TV makes sense for Conan and his self described "arbitrary humor."

I'm not a Conan maniac or anything. Heck, when he was on NBC, I went through phases of watching him nightly for a few weeks straight, to not watching his show for a few months straight. However, I do feel comforted knowing Conan will be there on my TV when I need him....Monday through Thursday at 11 p.m. eastern standard time....starting in November.

1 comments:

Brent Hope said...

Nicely written and I couldn't have said it better myself. I'm glad to know that Conan is out there for all us little people, when we need him.

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Jeremy's Forum ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP