February 27, 2010

SURVIVOR . . . Idaho Style

I found an interesting site with an interesting idea.

SURVIVOR . . . Idaho Style
Due to the popularity of the Survivor shows, Idaho
is planning to do its own titled 'Survivor -Idaho Style.'

The contestants will start in Boise , travel over to Twin Falls and Idaho Falls.
Then, they will head northwest to Salmon then over to Lewiston
From there they will proceed North to Moscow. The final leg will be back to Boise!

Each will be driving a pink Volvo with California license plates and a
HUGE bumper sticker that reads: I'm gay. I'm a vegetarian. Beer is
harmful to your health. Republicans suck. Obama is God.
Deer hunting is murder,..... and I'm here to confiscate your guns.'

The first one that makes it back to Boise alive wins.


I'm in. Who's with me?

0 comments:

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Jeremy's Forum ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP