February 21, 2010

Yoi Tomo

Okay I'll confront the obvious elephant in the room. I haven't blogged in a while. I assure you my month long blogging break was unintentional. Which, I find funny because when I stupidly announced my semi-retirement from blogging a few months ago, that lasted a mere three weeks.
Why did I take my biggest blogging break? Well...I don't know.

Tired? Lack of ideas? Been watching too much Netflix streamed to my TV? Work? Carpal Tunnel? Probably a little of everything.

So what's the subject of this post (besides my narcissistic comments about my blogging break)?

Sushi. Delicious Sushi.

Becka and I had a belated Valentine's dinner/lunch the other day at Yoi Tomo in Boise. I could go on and on about how great it was but instead I'm going to show you some low-quality cell phone pictures of our lunch. Our delicious lunch.



MMMMMMMM...so gooood. My favorite had to be the raw scallops, seen in the top right of the bottom picture. So squishy.

3 comments:

Becka said...

It's a good thing that you liked the scallops most. Because there were plenty left for you! Yucky!!!

My favorite was the octopus nigiri!

Brent Hope said...

ooooooo! Scallops and Eel (Unagi) are the best!! Was it really expensive???

Jeremy said...

I'm glad you like the scallops too!

As far as sushi goes, it wasn't too expensive. Lunch was $18 each for all you can eat. I ate over 20 pieces of sushi, so that's pretty good. All you can eat dinner is $23 (I think).

We'll have to go next time you're in town!

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Jeremy's Forum ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP